Staff Morale  

Posted by BT in ,

You know I'm all for having Saturday detention for the miscrents who constantly have their shirts untucked as well as for those who fail to hand in homework on time. I'm also all for failing students who do not achieve a minimum 85% on their exams or fail to put adequate effort into their Latin assignments. The students need these incentives to serve as a reminder that the real world does not tolerate failure.

Teachers on the other hand have 'done their time'! It is a completely different kettle of fish if we don't have time to explore a new piece of software or 'do group work'. When will the executive learn that I get great results in the standardised tests so I don't need to change any part of my teaching practise. Besides, all my lesson plans are laminated and have been for 25 years.

This entry was posted on Monday, June 15, 2009 at 9:50 AM and is filed under , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment