Butchers Paper & my Inner ADHD  

Posted by BT in ,

As part of the 'back to work' program I'm on, I have to attend quiet a few 'twilight professional development sessions'. And let me just say that the methods they use are enough to have the little woman pour me a contreau or four so I can bare it.

Once seated I have learned to 'phase out' when the presenters use words like: pedagogy, metacognition & 21st Century Skillset however the one thing I cannot abide is the butchers' paper! I have come to abhor it! NOTHING gets me more in touch with my inner ADHD than arriving fashionably late to see 'groups' of people 'scribing' their inane ideas onto large sheets of paper and then 'sharing'. I mean realistically... my school have paid for me to learn from experts! I do not want to explore the thoughts of common people! Especially when the best the activity can possibly achieve is the intellect of the smartest person in the room.

Please use the technology to find out what others who matter think and spare me the facade of you caring what I think!

BT

This entry was posted on Thursday, June 11, 2009 at 8:38 AM and is filed under , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment